- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- ...and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
- BUG-2235 - Imgur authentication issues due to imgur api change
- BUG-2227- NullReferenceException when accessing the Imgur History
- BUG-2225 - NullReferenceException when changing the color of text
- BUG-2219 - Korean is spelled incorrectly in the installer
- BUG-2213 - NullReferenceException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2203 - ArgumentNullException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2141- Imgur authentication issues due to old embedded IE
- BUG-2172 - NullReferenceException when using the speech bubble
- BUG-2246 - Login issues with the Atlassian Jira Cloud
- FEATURE-1064 - Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the text tool
- [FEATURE-1064] - Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the text tool
Software similar to Greenshot 4
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
Powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility.
- Free to Try
Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.
More similar downloads