No hotkeys, no extra steps, just rearrange the buttons on your Windows taskbar by dragging and dropping them. Allows you to rearrange your system tray icons by dragging and dropping as well (but that does require a hotkey).
No need to get all nervous when an application crashes or if you need to reboot; you can reorder your programs exactly as they were anytime by just dragging and dropping them directly within your Windows taskbar!
v2.5, April 18, 2008:
added: UltraMon (http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon) compatability
added: option to disable auto-check for updates
added: holding a key while dragging tray icons is now optional (added “None” to key list)
* added: if grouping is enabled, you can now shuffle the buttons in a grouped button's popup menu
* fixed: if grouping is enabled, clicking, holding, and dragging the mouse upward to a button’s popup menu should not cause the button to start dragging anymore
* fixed: sometimes the ghosted button would get stuck to the mouse
* fixed: tray icon flicker if you chose to hide it
* fixed: a few other tweaks under the hood