The app gives you instant access to a virtual mouse and keyboard, which makes it simple for you to enter your username and password into game services like Steam, EPIC Games, and Uplay.
GeForce NOW Controls
- Virtual mouse touchpad
- Virtual keyboard (US English)
Shield TV Remote Controls
- D-pad (up/down/right/left) and Select
- Android buttons (Back, Start/Play/Pause, Home)
- Volume Control (mobile device's volume buttons)
To get started, connect your Android phone or tablet to the same network as your SHIELD.
Make sure your SHIELD is upgraded to the latest version 7.1 or later system software (Settings > About > System upgrade).
For more information, please visit: http://shield.nvidia.com.
- Two finger tap on Trackpad now sends 'Right Click' mouse command
- Adds "Vibration feedback" switch to enable/disable haptics
- Adds ability to disable remote locator buzzer from SHIELD TV app
- Automatically reconnects to server when VPN on disconnect/reconnect
- Resolves issue where connection would be lost when device sleeps