PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Note: This program may install third party software. Please read carefully the installation process.
The completely rewritten PDFCreator has a well-arranged and modern design to improve the user-friendliness of the handling. It comes with all the functions, that you know from the old versions, but with better performance and some brand new features, like adding cover and attachment pages or automated FTP upload
- More detailed manual on how to use the COM interface
- ActiveX interface for outlook
- Automated fixing for broken permissions in the spool folder
- New command line parameter /ManagePrintJobs to collect multiple print jobs even when using Auto-Save
- Let Auto-Save either overwrite existing files or ensure unique filenames
- Tokens in script action
- Set a title template (with tokens)
- Includes Ghostscript 9.14
Apps similar to PDFCreator 6
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
Create vector based, high resolution PDF Documents.