PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Note: This program may install third party software. Please read carefully the installation process.
- Please check for the new e-mail format setting, when using the COM-interface for sending HTML formatted e-mails via SMTP.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: When e-mailing via SMTP, it is now possible to send the e-mail on behalf of someone else and to define the display name and reply to address.
- The workflow editor view has been further improved with immediate and better visibility of incorrect settings.
- The print action now has the option to fit the document to the page size of the printer.
- New option to proceed with further send actions if one of them fails.
- It is now possible to save settings with removed passwords, which makes it easier to share settings for a support case.
- The e-mail quick action now uses default HTML setting of the client.
- New warning about circular dependencies when selecting another PDFCreator printer in the print action.
- HotFolder could sometimes use the wrong PDFCreator profile to convert files.
- HotFolder did not consider shared settings.
- The “forward to profile” action may have failed with an UnauthorizedAccessException.
- Opening the signature settings always selected the first time server account instead of the originally selected.
- The /Profile parameter did not work for files that have to be printed.
token was not always replaced.
- For the special condition that the filename contained a whitespace in the 23rd position, the conversion of PDF files via drag & drop failed.
Software similar to PDFCreator 6
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
Sumatra PDF is a slim, free, open-source PDF viewer for Windows.
More similar downloads