PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Note: This program may install third party software. Please read carefully the installation process.
Our PDFCreator 4.1.3 maintenance release is out and it comes with the following improvements:
- Thanks to our translation community, we have been able to add a few new and updated languages.
- The setup displays all languages that are available for the application, even if the setup itself is not translated to this language.
- PDFCreator Terminal Server: The licensing service did not start properly since PDFCreator 4.1.0.
- PDFCreator Terminal Server: It was not possible to select a local user for the license service.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: Hotfolder and Images2Pdf desktop shortcuts were created, although shortcuts were disabled.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: The creation of PDF/A with grayscale was broken. Temporarily this is fixed by using a RGB ICC profile.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: The ReadMe file on how to build the x86 MSI file, is now an executable batch file.
Software similar to PDFCreator 6
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
More similar downloads