As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
Store all your passwords and usernames in the cloud, then access them across multiple devices and platforms. LastPass now is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad.
A better online experience
Stop wasting time worrying about forgotten passwords, and stop wasting time filling out forms; LastPass does it for you.
Use strong passwords encrypted exclusively on your PC but accessible online, so you can retrieve your information from virtually anywhere, anytime.
Passwords are locally encrypted and stored on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Fill forms in a second; stop pulling out your wallet to get your credit card number
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you
- Android version updated to 4.11.11
- Improved: More reliable federated user account detection.
- Improved: 'None' folder category in your Vault is now renamed to 'uncategorized' for better clarity.
- Fixed: The running LastPass Mac App can interrupt the computer restart.
Recent LastPass news
Software similar to LastPass 13
KeePass Password Safe is a light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.
Create strong, unique passwords. Remember them and restore them, all directly in your web browser.
- Free to Try
RoboForm is a free password manager and one-click web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence.