It automatically recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc) stored by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager.
- WEP (8 to 32 chars)
- WPA (8 chars)
- WPA2 (8 to 64 chars)
- WPA3 (16 to 24 chars)
- It supports recovery of both wifi personal and enterprise passphrase key types.
For each recovered WiFi account, it displays the following information:
- WiFi Name (SSID)
- Security Settings (WEP-64/WEP-128/WPA2/AES/TKIP)
- Password Type
- Password in clear text
After the successful recovery you can save the password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file. You can also right click on any of the displayed account and quickly copy the password.
Under the hood, 'WiFi Password Decryptor' uses System Service method (instead of injecting into LSASS.exe) to decrypt the WiFi passwords. This makes it more safer and reliable. Also it makes us to have just single EXE to work on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored WiFi account passwords
- Recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc)
- Command-line version for automation & penetration testers.
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use.
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered WiFi password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
- Major release to recover passwords of WPA3, new wifi security protocol. Also now it can work without installing service making it fully portable. Supports all platforms from Windows Vista to Windows 10.