FotoMorph enables you to create fun animations in a few easy steps. Each animation (or project) is composed by one or more Morph, Warp or Pan sequences. Your animation can have as many sequen ces as you like.
- In a Morph sequence you transform one image into another.
- In a Warp sequence you make parts of an image move and deform.
- In a Pan sequence you zoom and pan between two portions of the same image.
On the Project Page you load, create and save projects, insert and delete sequences within a project, and preview the sequences. On the Images Page you select and prepare the photos you will use for each sequence. On the Control Page you define the behaviour of each sequence. On the Animation Page you check your whole animation, add borders, background or text, save it or print it.
You will see the following buttons throughout the program:
- Click on Previous Sequence to move to the previous sequence of the project.
- Click on Next Sequence to move to the next sequence of the project.
- Click on Back to move back one frame of the selected sequence.
- Click on Play to play the selected sequence.
- Click on Forward to advance one frame of the selected sequence.
Frame Slider: With your mouse, drag the slider to select which frame you want displayed in the preview.
- Click on Tool Tips to turn tool tips on/off. When turned on, tool tips are displayed in the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Online Help to bring up the Online Help.
- Click on Language to change program language.