How does it work? Just pick up your sample, drop it in any channel and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as an effect (VST) host. Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
lots of useful tools
Tweak your sounds with the live sampler from external sources, the live quantizer, a built-in wave editor, the action recorder and the action editor.
vst plugin support
An experimental feature which transforms Giada into a native VST host. Plugin support for Linux, Windows and OS X, of course.
lightweight and powerful
32 bit floating point audio engine, sample-accurate looping system, multithread support. 100% exotic dependencies free.
100% open-source GPL
Giada is constantly under development, free for use and distribution: you can use it without any limitations. Help us to improve it more!
- New double-buffered audio engine
- Improved audio sample rendering precision
- Show tooltips when hovering over UI components
- Add .clang-format file
- Removed support for Autotools build system
- Removed support for old raw patches
- [CMake] Use find_package command for libsamplerate
- Improved AudioBuffer move semantics
- Send time + position information to plug-ins
- Update JUCE library to version 6.0.7
- Fix crash when saving project with plug-ins in invalid state