While taking part in any computer routine, designers may see colours and colour combinations that they would like to use in their projects. With Just Color Picker, identifying the colours, saving, editing and combining them into beautiful colour combinations is a quick and simple job.
One of the main advantages of Just Color Picker is that it was created by a person who uses it on an everyday basis. It is a software for designers and digital artists created by a designer and digital artist.
- Five formats of colour codes: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL.
- Averaged colour sampling for easy handling of colour noise.
- 3x, 9x and 15x magnifier for great precision.
- Colour list for saving and reusing the picked colour samples.
- User’s comments and notes for each picked colour.
- Conversion of HTML, HEX and RGB colour codes into the corresponding colours.
- Red-Green-Blue (RGB)/Cyan-Magenta-Yellow (CMY) and Red-Yellow-Blue (RYB) colour wheels with marked triads and complementary colours.
- Two harmonious colour finders. With this feature you can quickly find a good combination of colours, for example, for your web site. Simply choose the primary colour of your design, and the colour picker will offer a few colours harmoniously matching with it.
- RGB and HSV colour editors for adjusting and editing the picked colours.
- Gradient transition between the two latest-picked colours for creating a wide range of in-between hues.
- Text tool for evaluating the readability of the selected font and background colour combinations.
- Optional stay-on-top behaviour.
- User-defined hotkey to capture colour info.
- Copying the colour code or its selected part to the clipboard just by one button click.
- No installation required. Just Color Picker is a portable application and can be run directly from a USB stick.
- Multilingual interface: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai and Turkish.
- Colour list comment alignment and minor bug fixes.
- Added automatic colour list saving and loading on macOS.