It allows you switch between images with different music styles on your MP3 Player or to make an exact backup image of your USB Stick.
- Create image files of USB flash drives
- Restore images of USB flash drives
- Compressed image file format
- Show USB device information
- Manage favorite USB images
- Command line utility
The new version makes the device selection more persistent, when device changes are detected by Windows. In previous versions, the currently selected device lost the selection focus, when a new device was plugged in or a device was removed. Additionally, the file format for MD5 hashes has been standardized. The new version can be found in the download section.
- fixes an issue with the log output window and adds the possibility to copy the log messages directly to clipboard.
- added: fix GPT size info after restore
- added: verify available for GUI
- added: reset available for command line utility
- added: visual styles only enabled when supported by OS (WinPE support: use -novs command line option)
- fixed: buffer block setting was not used
- fixed: volume locking/unlocking