The Intel Solid-State Drive Data Center Tool (Intel SSD DCT) provides the following features:
- Detecting PCIe devices and associated drives attached to the system.
- Erasing data on the SSD(s) by issuing a SCSI Full Format Unit command.
- Resizing the SSD(s) by changing its maximum Logical Block Address (LBA).
- Updating the firmware for the SSD(s).
- Issuing SCSI read and write commands to the SSD.
- Reading and parsing SCSI Inquiry pages and Log pages.
- Changing the drives performance by changing the Power Setting configuration.
There general download links apply for the following products:
- Intel Solid-State Drive DC P3700
- Intel Solid-State Drive DC P3600
- Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500
- Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3700
There is a special version for the 910 Series SSDs.