With over 5 million downloads, inSSIDer uncovers trouble spots, exposes bandwidth-hogging networks, and helps you configure your WiFi for optimal performance. Whether you’re just starting out in WiFi, or if you support multiple enterprise networks, inSSIDer is your first step to seeing through the noise.
Designed for Today's WiFi Environment
inSSIDer 5 is designed for today's constantly evolving home WiFi environments, showing you:
- How strong your WiFi signal is throughout your house and yard
- Accurate list of all access points that conflict with yours
- Recommended channel for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Recommended security and configuration settings for your access point(s)
- 802.11ac networks (only requires a dual-band .11n adapter)
Note: This is the latest version of inSSIDer and it is a shareware. There is a previous version that is free but it has not been updated in a while. If you interested in downloading the free version click here.
- Fixed the Vendor Vendor bug
Apps similar to inSSIDer4 6
A simple, yet powerful utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (Dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b etc.).
- Free to Try
WifiInfoView scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them.
inSSIDer for Home gives you visibility into your Wi-Fi environment.