You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only. The software also features a system of highly customisable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
- macOS version updated to 1.0.3
- Added notification mechanism similar to that in NetWorx for Windows.
- Added automatic reports similar to those in NetWorx for Windows.
- Fixed disabling Teredo where it was unnecessary for the TDI driver.
- Fixed quota settings they are now protected too when a password is set.
- Fixed quota and usage computations when a custom Time Zone Offset was used.
- Added connection monitor Timeout and Retries variables to the hidden settings.
- Added showing hints for hotkeys where long hotkey combinations did not fit.
- Added computer name in subject and body of e-mails for easier identification.
Apps similar to Networx 6
The most powerful WiFi Scanner for residential WiFi.
inSSIDer for Home gives you visibility into your Wi-Fi environment.
Network Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.