By using the touchpad of your Phone you can for example open the internet browser and navigate to the pages you want to visit, use the music player or your media center without being next to your PC or laptop. Summurazing QRemoteControl allows you to do almost everything you would be able to do with a mouse and a keyboard, but also from a greater distance.
To make these replacements possible QRemoteControl offers you a touchpad, a keyboard, multimedia keys and buttons for starting applications.
Even powering on the computer via Wake On Lan is supported by this app.
The fresh design makes QRemoteControl an eyecatcher for your living room. Moreover serveral color designs for the user interface are aviable to adapt it to your individual favour. Atomatically swiching from portrait to landscape mode is another feature making it pefectly fiting for the user in every situation. By now the server application is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Works over every WAN or LAN
- Automatic server discovery in LANs
- Touchpad emulation
- Fully configurable multimedia buttons
- Configurable user buttons
- On-Screen Keyboard
- Wake On LAN and manual discovery
- GUI in different colors
- OpenSource server software for Linux and Windows
- Drag and Drop
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Added the desktop part for supporting native keyboard, fixed a few bugs