As featured in:
Valorant is your global competitive stage. It’s a 5v5 tac-shooter matchup to plant or defuse the Spike in a one-life-per-round, first to 13 series. More than guns and bullets, you’ll choose an Agent armed with adaptive, swift, and lethal abilities that create opportunities to let your gunplay shine. Creativity is your greatest weapon.
Plant the Spike
Agents and their signature abilities are how you win with skill and style. Adapt and outplay in the role of either a Duelist, Initiator, Controller, or Sentinel.
Detonate or Defuse
Haven. Bind. Split. Ascent. Each a stage for a multitude of savvy plays, agent clutches, and team strategies.
- Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- 4 GB of RAM
- CPU: Intel i3-4150
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 730
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02
More bug fixes in this patch while we continue to evaluate those large Episode 3 changes—especially KAY/O’s overall impact. Hey look, we fixed the volume slider!
Game System Updates
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
Previous release notes:
Hey, we’re back with Patch 1.14, if you’re wondering what happened to Patch 1.13, we used it to roll out some Unreal upgrades. So there’s that.
This one’s light on the Agents, big on Icebox. This round of Icebox changes is focused on getting the A site and verticality just right.
To help combat smurfs/AFKers, you must now win 10 Unrated matches before you can unlock Competitive. Speaking of which, the slew of Observer additions should make it better to follow the competition. Rank distribution has also been adjusted to help those at lower levels in their climb.
The limited Snowball Fight mode arrives and the Night.Market is open.
Agent Updates: Sage
- Barrier Orb can’t be cast in Buy Phase
- Although this was a hotfix solution intended to prevent an exploit with Omen, this change is overall a solid one that we believe creates cohesion across what can and can’t be cast in buy phase. Most of the abilities cast during buy phase are meant to set up more permanent utility.
- Once fortified, Barrier no longer loses health over time—Barrier only starts to deteriorate a few seconds before it expires
- Overall, we’ve been happy with how the fortified barrier has been playing but wanted to make some changes to prevent the mitigation of the fortifying counterplay, while rewarding Sage players that successfully fortify their walls. By removing the mitigation of the counterplay, we are able to investigate future opportunities to reward players that succeed in getting their barriers to fortify.
Ready to have a Snowball Fight with your friends (and likely your foes)? The limited mode goes live on Dec.15 and will last for two weeks, on Dec. 29. Play a match of Snowball Fight and you’ll also nab a themed Gun Buddy, delivered at a later date.
5v5: Team Deathmatch
- The first team to 50 kills wins
- Respawns are enabled, so get back in there
The snowball launcher is your weapon of choice
- Killjoy has rigged a custom version of Brimstone’s molotov launcher
- Projectile based snowballs have travel time and an arc (make sure to lead that shot!)
- Infinite snowballs—don’t stop shooting!
The gift that keeps on giving: Power ups!
- Gifts spawn around the map, sometimes a portal appears and gifts come pouring out
- Each gift contains a power up when opened (shoot to open)
- You can only have one of each power up at a time, so make sure to share with your teammates
- If you die, you drop your power ups and someone else can snag them
- Rapid Fire: fire even faster
- Growball: grows over time while traveling in the air
- Ricochet: for all those snowball trick shots off the ground and walls
- Skates: skate around quickly and in style. Jump higher!
- Week 1: Check out the festivities on the newly updated holiday version of Icebox (Snowball Fight only!)
- Week 2: Snowball Fight can be played on all current maps
- Get 750 XP for each game completed, and 150 bonus XP for a win
- Snowball mode does not progress missions
Recent Valorant news
Software similar to Valorant 8
Show ‘em what you’re made of in Apex Legends, a free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune.
The #1 Battle Royale game! Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in 100 player PvP. Build cover. Battle your enemies. Survive the longest. Earn you victory. Season X is here.
Doom is a 1993 sci-fi horror-themed first-person shooter by id Software
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a Free Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter.
More similar downloads