With Kingston SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- View and export detailed drive health and status reports
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Overprovision with Host Protected Area (HPA) (DC400 series only)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1
- One or more Kingston SSDs
- AHCI mode set in BIOS
- Administrator privileges in Windows
- Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
- Locate your download and extract the contents.
- Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
- Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
- Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
Apps similar to Kingston SSD Manager 4
The Samsung SSD Magician software facilitates easy maintenance and use of Samsung SSD products connected to a desktop or notebook computer.
The new version contains additional command supports for both SATA and PCIe products as well as a new firmware update for Intel Solid-State Drive Data Center Family of products.
OCZ's all-new, feature-rich SSD management software tool. OCZ's SSD Guru was designed to help your OCZ drive thrive and lets you be in control of maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS optimization and more.