With Kingston SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- View and export detailed drive health and status reports
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Overprovision with Host Protected Area (HPA) (DC400 series only)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1
- One or more Kingston SSDs
- AHCI mode set in BIOS
- Administrator privileges in Windows
- Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
- Locate your download and extract the contents.
- Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
- Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
- Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
Software similar to Kingston SSD Manager 4
The Samsung SSD Magician software facilitates easy maintenance and use of Samsung SSD products connected to a desktop or notebook computer.
Corsair proudly brings you the Corsair SSD Toolbox. This helpful utility provides users with several powerful and useful tools for use with Corsair SSDs.
The new version contains additional command supports for both SATA and PCIe products as well as a new firmware update for Intel Solid-State Drive Data Center Family of products.