- Installing BIOS Update Utility from the DVD Driver.
- Please make sure the system is connected to the internet before using this function.
- Open BIOS Update Utility and click the Online Update button on the main screen.
- An open dialog will show up to request your agreement to start the BIOS update. Click Yes to start the online update procedure.
- If there is a new BIOS version, the utility will ask you to download it. Click Yes to proceed.
- After the download is completed, you will be asked to program (update) the BIOS or not. Click Yes to proceed.
- After the updating process is finished, you will be asked you to reboot the system. Click OK to reboot.
- While the system boots up and the full screen logo shows up, press key to enter BIOS setup.
After entering the BIOS setup, please go to the Save & Exit, using the Restore Defaults function to load Optimized Defaults, and select Save Changes and Reset to restart the computer. Then, the BIOS Update is completed.
Software similar to Biostar BIOS Update 3
ASUS Live Update is an online update driver. It can detect when there is a new version of the program available from the ASUS Website and will automatically update your BIOS, Drivers, and/or Applications.
Gigabyte @BIOS is a smart BIOS update software. Your latest firmware is only a few mouse clicks away.
ASRock Live Update and APP Shop is an all-in-one utility designed for system update and software downloading.