FinalCrypt has a modern graphical user interface with audiovisual user-guidance and a fully featured (command line interface) suited for home and professional use. Encrypt up to 4 billion files in one go. No need to encrypt files one by one, supporting unlimited file size. Select multiple files and directories and encrypt or decrypt.
Disk-Encryption doesn't protect against intruded virusses, spyware, malware or hackers. Only File-Encryption does. Most encryption software uses recently broken AES. The Shor's Algorithm will instantly break all asymmetric encryption with Quantum Computers. FinalCrypt is Free, Non-Profit, One-Time Pad File Encryption.
FinalCrypt keys are FIPS140-2 & RFC1750 compliant and can be generated in unlimited file sizes. FinalCrypt keys aren't recognizable and have no fixed location to prevent detection by key harvesting / malware. An optional password blocks stolen keys from decrypting.
All FinalCrypt releases are uploaded to VirusTotal to scan for malicious software at 70 anti-virus companies. FinalCrypt is guaranteed free of spyware or malware. We want you to feel absolutely confident about our software.
FinalCrypt is Non-Profit. Free and Open Source Code. Creative Commons License.
- Enabled clone modification time for encrypted files and key files. If both files have cloned mod-time then it's much more backup efficient as the new encrypted file in decrypted form is no different from its backed up file
- The Working, Home, Documents & Desktop directory can't be selected anymore as the Key Directory, making users actively select the Key Directory for Key Dir awareness
- The Key Directory is now only selected by going INTO the Key Directory. Key Dir Selection is now more uniform
- Improved Command Line Key Dir/File and Target Validation
- Replaced UTF8 symbols fixed instability on Ubuntu 19.04
Print scanresults notes:
- FinalCrypt crashes on Ubuntu 19.04 outside JVM due to new font rendering library libpango-1.0
- This update allows full feature fallback to CLI
- This bug is reported. Ubuntu 18 is not affected
Apps similar to FinalCrypt 3
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
- Free to Try
Uses two encryption algorithms to protect your files.
Secure offline data storage for Windows.
- Free to Try