Authenticate your tablet or PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, sync notifications, and view smartphone content on a larger screen. You can turn on the smartphone's Mobile Hotspot to keep your Tablet/PC connected. You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register with Samsung Pass.
Secure access with Galaxy Device
- Samsung Flow allows you to securely access your computer.
- Share the phone screen on Tablet/PC by Samsung Flow ‘Smart View’.
- Allows content and activity to be transferred to a different device.
- You can check your notifications from smartphone on Tablet/PC and reply to messages directly.
Auto Hotspot Link
- Easily enable your Mobile hotspot.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
- Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413) (Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, Galaxy Book2. Galaxy Book S, PC)
- Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer (Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S4, Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A (2018, 10.5), Tab A2, Tab Active 2, Tab A 10.1, Tab A (2017))
- Android Phone : Android Marshmallow OS or Newer It may not be supported by some models, depending on the smartphone specifications.
Software similar to Samsung Flow for Windows 4
Samsung Smart Switch is an easy-to-use tool for transferring content from other smartphones to Samsung mobile devices.
The Samsung Data Migration software is designed to help users quickly, easily, and safely migrate all of their data.
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software.