As featured in:
Edit photos like a pro
Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
Create graphic designs
Work with intuitive text, brushes, textures, patterns, drawing, and painting tools to produce inspiring designs.
Enhance photos with AI
Rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to enhance images with one-click to instantly make every photo, the best photo.
Choose from multiple workspaces
PaintShop Pro is all about selection and customization, offering multiple workspaces you can make your own to work most efficiently.
Add effects for impact
Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos personal and original to share and print.
PaintShop Pro is getting smarter
Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, achievable.
Features fueling your photo editing software
Get exactly the results you want with PaintShop Pro's innovative tools and features.
Powerful photography tools and features
Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
Selection and Correction tools
Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
RAW, HDR, and 360° camera support
Manage and save metadata in your RAW files with PaintShop Pro's RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 360° degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting 'planet-like' effect.
Time saving tools
Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.
More tools and features to discover
PaintShop Pro is packed with everything you need to create just about anything with ease.
- Windows 10 (recommended version 1809 or later), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
Software similar to PaintShop Pro 7
Image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows.
Create, convert, edit and compose images
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. A freely distributed photo retouching, image composition and image authoring program.
Faster, smoother and more powerful than ever, Affinity Photo continues to push the boundaries for professional photo editing software.
- Free to try
More similar downloads