A full-fledged autoclicker with two modes of autoclicking, at your dynamic cursor location or at a prespecified location.
The maximum amounts of clicked can also be set (or left as infinite).
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)
- You can now change your hotkeys
- Changed the about page
- Added a few minor options
Fast servers and clean downloads. Tested on TechSpot Labs. Here's why you can trust us.