Directory Monitor can be used for the surveillance of certain directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes/access, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Directory Monitor has been downloaded 3,597 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Directory Monitor
- Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
- Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, import/export.
- Run in the background as a Windows service (PRO).
- Detect the user and application/process that made the changes (PRO).
- Command-line version to run from the console (PRO).
- Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off (PRO).
- Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background (PRO).
- Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided (PRO).
What's New: Read more.