The new version contains additional command supports for both SATA and PCIe products as well as a new firmware update for Intel Solid-State Drive Data Center Family of products. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 7 alternatives to Intel SSD Datacenter Tool, check them out.
- Intel SSD Datacenter Tool has been downloaded 10,560 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Intel SSD Datacenter Tool
- Detecting PCIe devices and associated drives attached to the system.
- Erasing data on the SSD(s) by issuing a SCSI Full Format Unit command.
- Resizing the SSD(s) by changing its maximum Logical Block Address (LBA).
- Updating the firmware for the SSD(s).
- Issuing SCSI read and write commands to the SSD.
- Reading and parsing SCSI Inquiry pages and Log pages.
- Changing the drives performance by changing the Power Setting configuration.
There general download links apply for the following products: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
The Samsung SSD Magician software facilitates easy maintenance and use of Samsung SSD products connected to a desktop or notebook computer.
Optimize and Restore Performance of your SSD in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
With AS SSD Benchmark you can determine your SSD drive's performance by conducting several specific tests.