Please read the notes carefully before updating BIOS.
1. Do not update the BIOS if the system is running fine. Unsuccessful BIOS flash may cause the system fails to boot up. The manufacturer is not responsible for any BIOS flash failure.
2. Make sure your M/B PCB version number first, and then read the updated description & special note carefully to check if the new BIOS version patch pertain to your current problem.
3. It is recommended to use the updated flash utility included in each BIOS download package.
- To increase the compatibility of memory module.
- To increase the compatibility of PCIE device.
- Amendments to some BIOS setup menu display problem.