Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
This driver works for the following systems:
- Latitude XT
- Dell Precision WorkStation 390
- Dell Precision WorkStation 490
- Dell Precision WorkStation 690
- OptiPlex 330
- OptiPlex 740
- OptiPlex 745
- Dell Precision WorkStation T3400
- Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M6300
- Dell Precision WorkStation T5400
- Dell Precision WorkStation T7400
- XPS M1730
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R161008.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161008. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161008 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP
- July 11, 2007
- Windows XP/Vista
- 5,257 downloads
- 4.5 MB
- December 23, 2007
- Windows Vista
- 512 downloads
- 3.5 MB