Whether your passion lies in FPS, MMORPG, or RTS games, the Razer Nostromo® gaming keypad is designed to give you the upper hand with cutting edge ergonomics designed for intuitive game control while you play in complete comfort. With an arsenal of tournament-grade controls including 16 fully programmable Hyperesponse keys, 8 keymaps that you can switch between on the fly, and an 8-way directional thumb pad all integrated into one dedicated gaming keypad, you’re prepared to take on all challengers.
Ergonomic form factor for precision and maximum comfort
The Razer Nostromo’s 16-button keypad layout and form factor are ergonomically optimized for easier and highly intuitive access to critical gaming commands, improving your key activation accuracy while letting you game in comfort. And for those marathon fragging sessions, a soft-touch rubberized wrist pad cradles your palm and significantly reduces the hand fatigue and wrist strain so you can rain digital death on your opponents without pause or mercy.
16 Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly keymap switching
Razer Nostromo’s 16 fully-programmable Hyperesponse gaming buttons and 8-way directional thumb pad are engineered for rapid key actuation and crisp response. A programmable 8-way directional thumb pad which you can use either for movement or modifier keys round off your instruments of mass destruction. In addition, you can switch instantly between 8 keymaps by assigning the different keymap toggles to any button on the keypad.
Customize to your game with Razer’s configurator software
The Razer Nostromo’s all-new configurator software is as easy to use as it is deadly, allowing you to conveniently customize all the buttons with any game command or key binding to open up a massive repertoire of killer combinations right under your fingertips.
- Improve performance issues in v1.03 driver set.
- Add remaining languages support: Chinese Traditional, German, Korean, Russian & Spanish.
- Upgrading directly from Nostromo v1.03 to Nostromo v2.00 will prompt customers to uninstall Nostromo v1.03 first before installing Nostromo v2.00.
- Please follow the instructions to uninstall v1.03 driver and choose not to reboot your PC after it has been uninstalled. v2.00 will continue installing after that.
- If you reboot your PC after uninstalling v1.03, you need to run v2.00 again to continue installing v2.00.
Supported Operating System:
- Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- January 26, 2012
- Mac OS X
- 963 downloads
- 3.9 MB
- August 4, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 11,558 downloads
- 24.6 MB
- February 24, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 2,343 downloads
- 11.5 MB