Netgear Smart Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+ features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform.
These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
It will take about 8 minutes for the first boot up after upgrade to 18.104.22.168 from previous releases 6.0.1.x, because the switch will auto-upgrade the new PoE firmware. Please wait patiently till the switch completely boot up. GS516TP support the latest Smart Control Center, please use SCC version 22.214.171.124 for switch discovery, basic configuration and FW upgrades.
- Only one port works well with the time-range when apply same time-range to several ports.
- Unable to get any value from MIB object table - Dot1dTpFdbTable
- There is delay (3~6 seconds) when powering on PoE via SNMP
- IGMP Snooping querier admin mode is not saved after device reboot
- Cannot set password with special character such as "<", ">", "&", etc.
- Max number of entries in the Buffered logs file is 50 instead of 64
- Enhanced this version by adding additional PoE debug commands