Netgear R6200 Router Firmware Update 220.127.116.11
The future of WiFi home networking is now. All of your current and future connected devices will benefit from 3x faster speed and more reliable streaming. AC WiFi is perfect for your mobile phones and tablets. This advanced technology is incredibly easy to install with the Netgear Genie for total network control.
- Fixes the KCode NetUSB vulnerability issue.
- Fixes the SOAP security issue.
- Updates the HTTPS certificate
- AC1200 WiFi—300+867 Mbps speeds
- Wireless coverage for large homes
- Ideal for homes with 8 or more WiFi devices
- Netgear genie App—Enjoy more of your connected home
- Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection.
- Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" or Ethernet connection only.
- Write down all the settings which you changed from the default values, since you may need to re-enter them manually.
- Download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop.
- The filename after extracting is R6200-V18.104.22.168_1.0.41.chk
- Log in to the router using a Web browser.
- Click ADVANCED tab > Administration > Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. Do not interrupt the upgrade while the router does this step.