- Fixes the KCode NetUSB vulnerability issue.
- Fixes the SOAP security issue.
- Updates the HTTPS certificate
- AC1200 WiFi—300+867 Mbps speeds
- Wireless coverage for large homes
- Ideal for homes with 8 or more WiFi devices
- Netgear genie App—Enjoy more of your connected home
- Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection.
- Please perform firmware upgrade with “wired” or Ethernet connection only.
- Write down all the settings which you changed from the default values, since you may need to re-enter them manually.
- Download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop.
- The filename after extracting is R6200-V18.104.22.168_1.0.41.chk
- Log in to the router using a Web browser.
- Click ADVANCED tab > Administration > Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. Do not interrupt the upgrade while the router does this step.