Provides advanced printing capability.
Integrating FinePrint with your application is quite easy. Since FinePrint is a printer driver, you can print to the FinePrint driver just as you would any other printer. The information below plus the registry settings comprise the FinePrint SDK.
Setting the display mode
1 = show UI
2 = do not show UI
This does not affect any open HDCs into the FinePrint printer.
Note: the values above are of type DWORD, not string. The display can also be set interactively using the FinePrint properties in the Printers folder.
- new toolbar layout that more closely matches pdfFactory
- enlarged the preview area of the Open dialog
- fixed a hang that sometimes happened when you clicked on FP files in the Open dialog Recent list
- Ctrl-0 (zero) now returns the display to 100% zoom
- fixed problems imaging accented Arabic, Hebrew, and Thai characters
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 no longer erroneously shows the “Manual 2 Sided Printing” duplex mode when printing to
- Bates field error in stamp sets fixed
- (Server Edition) printing statistics are now stored in the license database instead of in separate file
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.