Connect your Sony Ericsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and manage your phone with this compact software.
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it's first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth)
- Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
- Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime
- and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
There exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.
- Bidirektional filesync with the phone
- Join contacts (select 2-5 contacts -> rightclick and in the sync confirmation window)
- Sync with Outlook is faster and without security alert (NOT for Outlook 64bit), you can select multiple Outlook calendars to sync
- Sync with Lotus Notes: more fields, rule exceptions are supported
- Filebrowser enhanced (new: move and rename files, better management of the external storage)
- Revised contact-edit-window
- some changes in the calendar GUI
- print feature for calls
- enhanced "Control phone"
- Ping-SMS does work for all phones (earlier versions only HTC)
- some smaller changes and many bugfixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: