GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
- Fixed shader count on AMD Radeon HD 7790.
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8870M.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GT 415, GT 750M.
- Changed NVIDIA Kepler DirectX support to 11.0.
- Fixed OpenCL detection showing double error message.
- Added tooltips for GPU vendor logo, save bios, render test, screenshot button.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: