Store all your passwords and usernames in the cloud, then access them across multiple devices and platforms. LastPass now is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad.
A better online experience
Stop wasting time worrying about forgotten passwords, and stop wasting time filling out forms; LastPass does it for you.
Use strong passwords encrypted exclusively on your PC but accessible online, so you can retrieve your information from virtually anywhere, anytime.
Passwords are locally encrypted and stored on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Fill forms in a second; stop pulling out your wallet to get your credit card number
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you
- Mac version updated to 3.16
- New: LastPass 4.0 features a completely a redesigned interface in the LastPass vault, browser extension menus, and web vault. The entirely new look and feel includes bigger website icons, simpler navigation, and bolder colors.
- New: Toggle between Grid or List view in the vault, so you can manage your data the way you want. Grid features large icon tiles for easily spotting a stored item. List view features a condensed list of items with smaller icons. Both views allow you to edit, share, add, move, and delete items, so you can choose the view you prefer.
- New: The Sharing Center offers one convenient place to manage all the items you've shared and that others have shared with you, including Shared Folders. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu.
- New: Enable Emergency Access, so you can give trusted family or friends access to your vault in case of an unexpected emergency. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu.
- New: Multi-select in the LastPass vault, so you can check multiple items at once to move them all to a new folder, share them all, or delete them all at once.