Online password manager and form filler. Store all your passwords and usernames in the cloud. Access them across multiple devices and platforms. LastPass now is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad.
Lastpass is an online password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure.
A better online experience
Stop wasting time worrying about forgotten passwords, and stop wasting time filling out forms; LastPass does it for you.
Use strong passwords encrypted exclusively on your PC but accessible online, so you can retrieve your information from virtually anywhere, anytime.
Passwords are locally encrypted and stored on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Fill forms in a second; stop pulling out your wallet to get your credit card number
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you
- New: LastPass icon in input fields can now be clicked, replaces notification bar to fill.
- New: Chrome UI gets a complete redesign.
- New: Android app has a modern 'holo' UI, multitab support, clickable icons, better search.
- New: iOS app also now has a multitab browser, clickable icons, better search.
- New: LastPass Family Feature - premium users get 1 shared folder that they can share with up to 5 family members.
- New: Immediate syncing for all users.
- New: Search directly from toolbar dropdown menu.
- New: Website and Enterprise Console redesign.
- New: Transakt multifactor option.
- New: Better cleanup of generated passwords.
- New Enterprise Feature: Shared Folders can be shared with LastPass users outside your enterprise (up to 3 per folder).
- New Enterprise Feature: Policy to require multifactor login for enterprise console.
- Improved: Windows Metro app UI updated, fixes for Windows 8.1.
- Improved: LastPass for Applications now has type-to-search, window matching, environment variable expansion, and a "copy application" command to make it easier to work with many entries of the same application.
- Resolved: Chrome basic auth filling fixed.
- Resolved: IE local vault fixed on Windows 8.1.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.