Lastpass is an online password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure.
A better online experience
Stop wasting time worrying about forgotten passwords, and stop wasting time filling out forms; LastPass does it for you.
Use strong passwords encrypted exclusively on your PC but accessible online, so you can retrieve your information from virtually anywhere, anytime.
Passwords are locally encrypted and stored on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Fill forms in a second; stop pulling out your wallet to get your credit card number
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you
- Android version updated to 3.2.31
- New: Android - security challenge in app
- New: Cross domain form submissions now warn users when data is filled
- New: Enterprise - Add Dropbox and Amazon AWS SAML support
- New: Enterprise - Automatically assign missing shared folders for AD provisioned accounts
- New: LastApp - support for IBM iAccess and similar mainframe terminal emulators
- New: Android - suggestions appear when typing in browser url field
- New: BETA feature - Premium users can choose to host their site data in Europe and utilize LastPass.eu instead of LastPass.com
- Improved: General - more accurate site filling
- Improved: Premium - Resend/automatically reissue family shared folder requests
- Improved: Enterprise - Better SAML + AD integration
- Fixed: IE - fixed several bugs with field icons
- Fixed: IE - significant performance improvements
- Fixed: Chrome - view attachment fixed
- Fixed: Enterprise - log shared folder activity when shared outside enterprise
- Fixed: Android - autologin fixed