CCleaner Enhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 270 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the WinApp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet.
The actual file containing the definitions is not included with the program, but is instead downloaded by the program. Simply press ‘Download Latest’ and the tool will automatically download the most recent version of the definitions. If CCEnhancer cannot locate the CCleaner.exe file you can open a dialog box and select the page yourself.
First of all, Congratulations to Piriform for the release of CCleaner 5! We’ve updated CCEnhancer to reflect CCleaner’s new colour scheme and fix a few bugs discovered in the previous version.
- Slightly flattened, more colorful user interface
- Now using bigger and more legible fonts
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese and German localizations
- Fixed issue preventing Custom Entries from being removable
- Can now automatically trim the winapp2.ini file after downloading (beta)
If you find our software valuable, please consider joining the SingularLabs Pro Club.