Resolved Hi, I can not view some Internet pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im not able to view some pages, I dont know exactly when the problem started but I cant acess my account on www.tibia.com, everytime I hit login it says "page can not be shown"

I have tried with firefox,opera,safari,internet explorer.

I tried remove cookies with c-cleaner etc and also allowed ssl, and was putting tibia.com to safe pages, also reset the internet security settings, turned off firewall,uninstalled avg, nothing helped, same issue remains

did a hijack this and you can see the log here, thankful for all help

Regards,Nadja

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
What you are describing is not a typical malware problem. We also do not 'screen' for malware using HijackThis. IF you would like us to check the system for malware please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, please leave the logs for our review.

The site for Tibia is working and appears to be a game site. Have you tried accessing other sites? Do they load?
Also, you can try typing this URL in the Address bar:
http://www.tibia.com/mmorpg/free-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game.php
Then sign in. It is possible that the shortcut you are using has become corrupt.

I will ask if there is a second language involved on the system. There is an entry for the Links Folder Länkar which suggests there may be another language.

Are there any other problem except for this site?

Hi there again and thanks for the answer, I did find a trojan ws2.dll something, I did reset the whole system, and now it seems to work again, I also downloaded a better anti virus :)
Yes its a game site, and very commonly Dos attacks on it, and players hacking each other, dont know if this was the case this time, do I got some soundfiles trough msn from a so called friend, anyways im glad it works again, and hope I dont have any keylogs left in my laptop xD

problems solved, so any mod can close this

Thanks,N

EDIT: oh and I highly recomend :" combifix "for swedish users having trojans or viruses in their laptops, it removed it, and fixed everything without changing own files of user, effective,pretty fast, and automatic.its a good tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back