I think my sound card crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TridentCrash

Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 and still have all factory default settings and devices. The other day my pc froze and i rebooted it and when I did i no longer had volume controls. So I rebooted again and still nothing, so I removed my aundio drivers and rebooted again then i tried to reinstall the driver off the install disk and off the dell website 3 imes each wit a reboot inbetween install and removal but i still cant get sound controls. I dont even get the litle speaker symbol on the task window thing. If any one can help me with this please either reply to this or email me at cori99andre @ gmail . com. Thanks!

P.S. I HATE DELL!!!!!! Have had too many problems just not enough money in the wallet to build a custom desktop like i would like to.

So are you going to try a repair install of XP? Someone in your other post said you were running Linux...

My other post?
Yea I ran the repair last night at 6 pm and its almost 1 pm and its still running... i think im gonna have to reinstall windows but im not to sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back