Upgrade My PC Please! Episode 8: Just Random PCs!

Vote for the PC that deserves the upgrade the most:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julio Franco

Staff member

Welcome to Episode 8 of Upgrade My PC Please!

Last week we saw five older Core i7 systems competing for an upgrade and you voted HAL’s PC the most worthy of receiving the proposed upgrades. Coming his way is a Ryzen 5 1600 processor, a Gigabyte B350 motherboard, and 16GB of DDR4-3000 memory.

For all you viewers don’t forget to vote and comment each week as that will place you in the running to win additional prizes. Last week we gave away a cool AOC gaming monitor. This week's contenders, a random bunch of PCs. Watch the video for photos and detailed specs as well as proposed upgrade paths given the usual $500 budget...

• Andrew ‘Bezoar’ from the United States
  • Ethan ‘SNOW’ from the United States
  • Evan ‘Coffee Pot’ from the United States
  • William ‘Bubblicious FishEye’ from Australia
  • Scott ‘White Knight’ from the UK

It’s now your job to tell us which PC should win the proposed upgrade package. Voting for this week is open until Friday. To cast your vote please go to our forum poll. By signing up for the forums, commenting and voting you’ll also go in the running to win some cool prizes and that is a global giveaway for the viewers.

Speaking of which, the winner from last week's episode is JinTheHero. Congratulations! You have an awesome Ryzen 5 1400 processor coming your way. Big thanks to AMD for providing the additional prize and for their continued support of UMPP!

Upgrade my PC Please! Season 1 will continue with weekly episodes every Tuesday. Get voting TS'ers!

Permalink to story.

I'm voting for Evan's "Coffee Pot" pc to be upgraded not only because it isn't for himself but rather his girlfriend, but also because if he doesn't win this upgrade package, she may kick him out and he'll have to sleep in the dog house for not winning the upgrade and embarrassing her in the process. (I should know, I'm MARRIED!!! LOL)

Hi. I have no horses in the race. I'm new to this forum. Good luck to all. I have all I need and I'm very happy with what I have.
PS.Thank you for letting me be a part of TS. I will try very hard to make the owner of TS proud of his forum.(y)
PS I know! My reply is a little corny, but thats's who I am.LOL

Last edited:
Back