Viewsonic or BenQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffdaddy110

I was looking to go from my 22 inch NEC FE2111(too big) to an LCD monitor; However, I can't seem to make up my mind. I've narrowed it down to the Viewsonic VP191B ($449.00 at newegg) or the BenQ FP91G+ ($329.00 at newegg). I've heard nothing but good things about BenQ, and I already know the excellent reputation of Viewsonic. I do alot of gaming so that's an important factor. I know CRT has better visual quality than LCD, but I need to conserve space, so any input on these 2 monitors would be appreciated.

We use Viewsonic 17'' at my work & they r ok. Although I have a BENQ at home & I find it way better than the others. I had an LG one b4 & seriously the BENQ not only looks better but was cheaper too! they r owned by Acer or some other joint big organisation & are not crappy at all. others have said that because they haven't heard of them then they must be crap, but you just have to research them b4 judging.

Either r good ... but yeah thats just my opinion :grinthumb

because you'er going to be gaming, it's important that your display has a fast reaction time. just make sure you're thinking of it when you make the decision.

If there's ANY way you can view both monitors....both up-and-running.....using the environment you plan on using, gaming in this case, that would be your best-case-scenario. Response times and other information can now be fudged by lcd makers....there's too many variables to take into account. Better if the judgement is made visually.

Just my $.02

That's the reason I'm asking this question. I'm hoping someone has used these monitors and has feedback. These can only be found on line, so I'm unable to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back