CommView for WiFi is a special edition of CommView designed for capturing and analyzing network packets on wireless 802.11a/b/g networks. CommView for WiFi gathers information from the wireless adapter and decodes the analyzed data.
With CommView for WiFi you can see the list of network connections and vital IP statistics and examine individual packets. Packets can be decrypted utilizing user-defined WEP or WPA-PSK keys and are decoded down to the lowest layer, with full analysis of the most widespread protocols. Full access to raw data is also provided.
Captured packets can be saved to log files for future analysis. A flexible system of filters makes it possible to drop unnecessary packets or capture the essential packets. Configurable alarms can notify the user about important events such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, or unknown addresses. Packet Generator utility is available for editing and sending packets via your wireless network adapter.
CommView for WiFi features full decoding of the following protocols: ARP, BCAST, BGP, BMP, CDP, DAYTIME, DDNS, DHCP, DIAG, DNS, EIGRP, FTP, G.723, GRE, H.225, H.261, H.263, H.323, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, ICQ, IGMP, IGRP, IMAP, IPsec, IPv4, IPv6, IPX, HSRP, LDAP, MS SQL, NCP, NDS, NetBIOS, NFS, NLSP, NNTP, NTP, OSPF, POP3, PPP, PPPoE, RARP, RADIUS, RDP, RIP, RIPX, RMCP, RPC, RSVP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SAP, SER, SIP, SMB, SMTP, SNA, SNMP, SNTP, SOCKS, SPX, SSH, TCP, TELNET, TFTP, TIME, TLS, UDP, VTP, WAP, WDOG, YMSG, 802.1Q, 802.1X.
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
- View protocol "pie" charts.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Log individual or all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer, EtherPeek, AiroPeek, Observer, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy lookup.
Software similar to CommView for WiFi 6
The most powerful WiFi Scanner for residential WiFi.
Network Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.
A simple, yet powerful utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (Dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b etc.).
- Free to Try
More similar downloads