WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don't remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows explorer does not always restore windows to their last position. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows.
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your recently used windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Special rules for moving or sizing only, etc.
- Ignore list for preventing position or size change
- Fully customizable
- Fix: improvements for windows spanning monitors with different DPI settings