As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- What Ever Happened to Netscape Navigator?
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
Firefox, the award-winning web browser, is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life.
Firefox empowers you to accomplish your online activities faster, more safely and efficiently than any other browser, period. Built with Tab browsing, popup blocking and a number of other seamless innovations, Firefox stands out ahead.
The wait is over. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely and more efficiently than with any other browser.
Firefox Beta gets updated several times per week and as a consequence, the release notes for the Beta channel are updated continuously to reflect features that have reached sufficient maturity to benefit from community feedback and bug reports.
In addition to these release notes, you can follow ongoing development on our @FirefoxBeta Twitter account.
- Expanding credit card management and autofill capabilities to Canadian builds of Firefox
- Enable multiple Picture-in-Picture support by default
- Reader mode now works with local HTML pages.
- From Firefox 86 on forward DTLS 1.0 is no longer supported for establishing WebRTC's PeerConnections. All WebRTC services need to support DTLS 1.2 from now on as the minimum version.
- On Linux and Android, the protection to mitigate the stack clash attack has been activated.
Recent Mozilla Firefox for Linux news
Software similar to Mozilla Firefox for Linux 3
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Google Chrome runs web pages and applications with lightning speed.