Now you can manage your sites, write and publish, and even customize your site and view stats from a dedicated app in your Windows Start Menu. Use it for your sites on WordPress.com, as well as for self-hosted WordPress sites. (For the latter, you’ll just need to have the Jetpack plugininstalled to connect your site.)
And just like the rest of WordPress.com, the new Windows app is simple, seamless, and blazingly fast.
- The My Sites dashboard for managing multiple sites, whether WordPress.com or self-hosted WordPress with Jetpack.
- The new WordPress.com Editor, with in-app previewing and draft auto-saving.
- The Reader, which lets you follow and read any of your favorite sites, and the all-new Discover, which recommends outstanding content from across all of WordPress.
- Insights and Stats, which show you exactly how your site and posts are performing.
- In-app notifications, so you can see comments, likes, and new follows all in one place.
- macOS updated to 6.15.0
- WordPress Android APK updated to 17.4
- Block Editor: You now can insert a File block, which places a download button for files like documents. We also addressed issues with the Heading and Gallery blocks.
- Posts List: You can now copy a post with the “Duplicate” button in your Blog Posts list.
- My Site: We also fixed a crash that occurred while editing your site title.
Software similar to WordPress App 3
State-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
Here comes a powerful web design system that’s easy to handle.
The next-gen Web and EPUB Editor based on the rendering engine of Firefox.