Manic Digger started as a third-party client for Minecraft Classic but that compatibility was removed. Manic Digger is a free sandbox game in which you build using square blocks made of varying elements and materials. You can build anything you can imagine using the default blocks Manic Digger offers.
- Monster Editor
- Customizable textures
- Customizable skins
New War Mode Features:
- Four weapons: pistol, submachine gun, shotgun, sniper rifle. They differ in accuracy, delay, damage, number of bullets, etc.
- Three classes: soldier, medic (gives medical kit), support (gives ammo).
- Mode command. It allows to switch between collaborative map creation and play, without leaving the game server.
- Ammo reloading (R key. Respawn is now O key.)
- Iron sights (right click)
- Countdown to respawn. Players are respawned every 30 seconds. Dead player model.
- 3d sound
- Network is done now with UDP instead of TCP to reduce lag.
- Inventory scrolling.
- Download the file
- Head to http://manicdigger.sourceforge.net/play/
- Log in
- Choose game
Apps similar to Manic Digger 4
Minecraft is a fun sandbox game where you explore lost worlds, kill monsters and uncover secrets. Download for Windows, Mac and Linux. This is the Village & Pillage Update.
Minetest is an infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft and the like. It has been in development and use since October 2010.
Battlefield meets Minecraft. FPS shooter with online multiplayer action in a sandbox world.