The PC Suite for Sony Ericsson connects your phone to your computer so you can synchronize and manage your personal data (such as calendar and contact information) and connect your computer to the Internet by phone.
- PC with 500 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended.
- 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available free hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
- It’s recommended to uninstall any previously installed version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
- Execute the downloaded file.
Note: If updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, a restart of the PC may be required after the new installation is completed.