Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. Getting everyone on the same page has never been easier.
Draw attention Enter your state here Quickly focus on what’s important using annotation and markup.
Say it with fewer words
Make your point with shapes, arrows and quick sketches.
Move projects forward
Use Skitch on your desktop and phone to give feedback and share ideas.
- Mac version updated to 2.7.8
- The Pen tool is smoother, faster, and more responsive
- Updates to content scaling make annotations fit more closely with your images
- Hold & Lock feature allows you to disable auto-switching and lock the current tool
- Easier access to settings with a new icon on the home view
- Intelligent tool tips help you learn more great ways to use Skitch
- Improved Move tool usability
- Numerous other improvements make the app smoother to use and more stable
- If you are an existing user, you can adjust the behavior of your tools in the app Settings
Apps similar to Skitch 6
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available.
Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows