The program is pretty simple to use: The first step is to drag and drop MP3 files or playlists on the file list, MP1 and MP2 files are supported as well. Various information such as the name, interpret, size and bitrate are displayed automatically.
The next step is to select a preset which ranges from high quality over portable and compromise to low quality. More advanced users can choose from a variety of configurations such as bitrate mode and rate, sample frequency and the stereo modus.
The process itself takes only a few seconds per song and is even able to adapt the folder structure (example: “Artist X” folder with “Album 1” and “Album 2” as subfolders) if that is wanted. Unlike other tools all ID3 tags like the title, artist etc. are automatically retained as well.
Finally the result window allows to compare the original and created music files by listing their size differences.
- Easy & intuitive: Change quality and size of your MP3 files with just a few mouse-clicks
- Support for M3U and PLS playlist files
- Automatically keep all ID3 tags and the folder structure
- Advanced options: Detailed bitrate settings, mark as copyrighted etc.
- Quick quality comparison between original and created files
- Multilingual: DE, EN, ES, ET, FR, IT, KO, NL, PT, RU, SR, SV, TR
- Portable: Just one executable, no need for installation
Apps similar to MP3 Quality Modifier 3
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for mp3 files. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files.
Swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files.
Zortam Mp3 Center is an all-in-one Mp3 application.