For every IP address, NetworkLatencyView displays up to 10 network latency values, and their average. The latency value calculated by NetworkLatencyView is very similar to the result you get from pinging to the same IP address. NetworkLatencyView also allows you to easily export the latency information to text/csv/tab-delimited/html/xml file, or copy the information to the clipboard and then paste it to Excel or other application.
- Added 'Sort By' toolbar button.
- This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000, and up to Windows 11. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
- In order to capture the TCP packets properly, you have to install one of the following capture drivers:
- WinPcap capture driver
- Network Monitor driver - version 3.4 or later.
- You can also try to use the 'Raw Socket' method without installing any capture driver. However, this method doesn't work in some systems, as well as the latency values detected by using this method are not very accurate.
- When using Network Monitor driver on 64-bit system, you must use the 64-bit version of NetworkLatencyView.*
Software similar to NetworkLatencyView 4
Network Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.
PRTG Network Monitor is the powerful network monitoring solution from Paessler AG.
Allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it.
More similar downloads