Instead of having to hunt down for news, feedly uses RSS to aggregate the contents of the news sites and blogs you like and deliver them as a fast mobile-optimized experience.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse. The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices. Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. We also offer integration with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
Feedly delivers all your favorite news in one place.
New features and bug fixes
- Optimized for Nexus 5, 6, 7 and 9 and Android 5.0
- Smoother experience (pull to refresh and swiping)
- Fixes open article directly regression
- New feedly+evernote integration
- Bug fixes and performance optimization
- Fixes crash issue.
- Fixes widget open bug.
- Fixes open in browser bug.
- Back button opens first the left selector and then exits
- Ability to jump to the next section while swiping from one article to the next.
- More website information in the search panel