- MicroSip Video VoIP - Serverless, Accountless Pc 2 Pc calling.
- Just enter sip:x@IP/DDNS:port of another user, click call.
- Local Test Contact added. Call to check your Mic and Speakers.
- uPnP is used to discover your public IP.
- No need for STUN means your IP is only revealed to the call party.
- A STUN profile is included to be complete, enable uPnP and avoid its use.
- Tor - Choose your mode from the installer and go...
- 5 Modes, Standard / Censored, Bridge, Relay and Exit.
- Optional Relaying, bandwidth restricted. 0->200Mb or 0->500Mb per day
- Tor Firefox Profile - Browse over Tor
- Privacy related add-ons included and configured.
- Integrate into an existing Firefox 32 / Cyberfox 32/64 / Waterfox as a new profile.
- Default plugins (flash etc) disabled - now Opt-In.
- WASTE - friendly support.
- Connect to a NULNET knowledge exchange network.
- Share URL's or SIP addresses.
- WASTE will call over MicroSIP when clicking any SIP URL's
- No additional configuration necessary for server, client, WASTE, Firefox or MicroSIP
Note: We've detected that BlackBeltPrivacy's installer might attempt to bundle third-party software. We suggest to proceed with caution and select the "Custom" installation option to identify any potential unwanted software.
TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.