Disk Cleanup (Cleanmgr.exe) is a Microsoft software utility first introduced with Windows 98 and included in all subsequent releases of Windows. It allows users to remove files that are no longer needed or that can be safely deleted.
With Windows 10 Microsoft will be retiring Disk Cleanup tool and replace it with Storage Sense. Cleanmgr+ is a modern take of Microsoft Disk Cleanup and comes with all the features that the original Cleanmgr.exe offers plus several extra ones. It uses identical technical terms and descriptions and does exactly the same thing that the classic Windows Disk Clean-up utility does.
- Modern take of Microsoft Disk Clean-up
- Identical technical terms to classic cleanmgr.exe
- Improved and faster cleanups
- Integrated Preview function
- Scripting engine for third-part apps
- Descriptions for each cleanup
- Full Windows 10 support
- Optimized support for Windows 10, version 1903 and 1909
- Optimized Command-line (CLI) support
- Revised versioning information (in syntax 1.x.x.Build > 1.xx.Build) with optimized product version output in the compiled exe)
- Minor stability Improvements on Windows 8.1
- Added some code changes regarding false positive detection rate
- Optimized several referrer to developer site mirinsoft.com (Removed also some links form UI e.g. Twitter, support the project/donation, Readme.txt from .ZIP package has also been removed)
- Numerous minor UI Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
Software similar to Cleanmgr 4
Freeware system optimization tool that removes unused and temporary files.
The standard CCleaner app, but without the need for an installer. CCleaner removes unused and temporary files from your system.
Slim version, only installer, no toolbar.