AVS Video Editor is a powerful, yet easytouse tool, which provides advanced storyboard and timeline editing. Hundreds of effects, filters and transitions will allow you to create impressive videos, slide-shows, burn DVDs and more. An included full-featured Audio Editor, will let you to alter, trim and mix audio tracks for your video project. AVS Video Editor presents a perfect combination of attractive price and high-quality performance. Turn your video processing routine into fun and pleasure with this new product from the manufacturer of AVS Video Converter!
Supported video formats:
- AVI (DivX, XviD, MPEG4)
- MPEG1 & 2, VOB, VRO, DAT (video DVD, PAL & NTSC)
- RM (Real Media)
- MP4 (Sony PSP & Apple iPod)
- MOV QuickTime.
Using this tool you can:
- capture an import multimedia data from any source
- apply scene detection algorithm, split and merge files,
- burn Video DVDs, SVCD or VCD,
- apply more than hundreds of customizable effects and filter: contrast, brightness, contrast, deinterlace, rotation, motion text, logos and more.
- create menues and chapters for your DVDs. Friendly and understandable interface allows you to perform all the operations quick and easily.
- Up-to-date Formats Supported: .FLV, .MKV, .OGM
- Work with files recorded from popular online sources like Google Video and YouTube. AVS keeps an eye on popular video formats and instantly adds their support to its products.
- Customizable DVD Menus
- Change pictures, move and rename buttons to build a unique DVD menu. Don’t stick to presets - AVS Video Editor gives you a chance to stretch your own creativity.
- New Timeline Interface
- The new and optimized Timeline interface lets you monitor all the changes in your project - audio tracks, video effects, video and text overlay - at the same time, making video editing faster and easier.